The Program In Saint-Malo in 2018
- From 21 to 24 February: La Route du Rock "Winter Collection" - Pop Rock Music Festival - The Festival takes place at La Nouvelle Vague and Le Vauban 2 Cinema located at La Grande Passerelle. More about http://www.laroutedurock.com/
- From 2 to 4 March: The Gallèseries - 4 days to discover the Breton culture - In the Surcouf room, Bouvet area in Saint-Servan.
- From 3 to 24 March: Jazz on the floor - Jazz Music Festival will take place at the Grande Passerelle 2, rue Nicolas Bouvier in Saint-Malo. More about https://www.jazzaletage.com/
- From 23 to 25 March: Saint-Malo Craft Beer Expo, the craft beer show will take place on the Quai: Bassin Duguay-Trouin in Saint-Malo. More about https://saintmalocraftbeerexpo.com/
- From 3 to 8 April: The European Days of the Crafts of Art which will take place in the Tower BIDOUANE - Intra-Muros. More about http://www.saint-malo-metiers-art.com/journee-europeenne-metiers-arts.html
- From 27 to 30 April: Classique au Large - Classical music festival in several places in Saint-Malo. More about http://www.classiqueaularge.fr/
- 6 of May:Trail La Passagère, a running trail of 14 km between Dinard and Saint-Malo.
- From 19 to 21 May: Etonnants Voyageurs - International Book and Film Festival which will take place in different locations of Saint-Malo. More about http://www.etonnants-voyageurs.com/
- 27 May: Marathon of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel. More about http://www.runinmontsaintmichel.com/fr
- June 1st to 3rd: Garden Festivals
- June 21st: Music Festival in Intra-Muros, bars and elsewhere in Saint Malo to celebrate music with concerts, discoveries and festive atmospheres!
- From 1st of July to October 14th: Spirou exhibition at the Saint-Sauveur chapel in Saint-Malo.
- July 3rd to 8th: Folklores of the World, International Festival of Music and Dance of the World all over the city of Saint-Malo. More about http://www.folkloresdumonde.bzh/
- 7th and 8th of July: Corsair Tatto Ink - The Tattoo Salon within the ramparts of the city of Saint-Malo. More about http://corsairtattooink.com/
- The 14th of July: National Day - Fireworks
- July 21st: The Night of Art Galleries in Saint-Malo.
- From 16 to 19 August: La Route du Rock "Summer Collection" - Pop Rock Music Festival. More about http://www.laroutedurock.com/
- from 16 to 19 August: Branlebas of Regattas - Boat Racing. More about https://www.branlebas.fr/
- From 17 to 19 August: Solidor Métier d'Art - Festival of artistic creations in Solidor Saint-Malo. More about http://www.saint-malo-metiers-art.com/salon-malo-metiers-art.html
- From 31 to 2 September: International Bridge Tournament. More info on https://www.bridgeclubstmalo.fr/
- September 2nd: Cancale Half-Marathon - Saint-Malo (In the direction Saint-Malo to Cancale). More about https://www.semimarathoncancalesaintmalo.fr/
- September 15th and 16th: European Heritage Days in various places of the city of Saint-Malo. More about https://journeesdupatrimoine.culturecommunication.gouv.fr/
- From September 16th to 24th: Open Emeraude Solaire - Women's Tennis Open - Meeting at J.A Tennis Club, 22 Avenue de Marville in Saint-Malo. More about http://www.lopen-saintmalo.fr/
- October 12 to 14: Quai des Bulles - Festival of Comics and the projected image that will take place at the Palais du Grand Large, Quai St Malo, La Grande Passerelle Cultural Center and many other places in the city! More about http://www.quaidesbulles.com/
- From October 24 to November 4: La Route du Rhum - Yacht Race Destination Guadeloupe - 40th Anniversary. More about http://www.routedurhum.com/
- Christmas market near the Castle of Saint-Malo
Complete program on http://www.saint-malo-tourisme.com